VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce
Author Message
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

I have created a simple program to get data from Access97 and put them
on a report form. I tested it and it worked fine before creating an exe.
After I compiled it and install it on NT 4.0/SP5 I get the Failed
getting Rowset(s) from current data source error. Any ideas what I am
doing wrong? Thank you for any help.

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce
When you say you compiled it and installed it on .., do you mean you
transferred the .exe file or you created a setup program and installed the
.exe with its necessary dependencies? One of the dependencies you will need
for a data access application is MDAC so be sure that your target machine
has MDAC installed. You can download a distributable form of MDAC from
http://www.microsoft.com/data.

--

Andrew Grillage
http://www.concresco.com

Quote:
> I have created a simple program to get data from Access97 and put them
> on a report form. I tested it and it worked fine before creating an exe.
> After I compiled it and install it on NT 4.0/SP5 I get the Failed
> getting Rowset(s) from current data source error. Any ideas what I am
> doing wrong? Thank you for any help.

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce
I want to creat a data report on A3 paper, but the width of report always
<12000. and it has an error "report width wider than paper". please advice.

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce
I want to creat a data report on A3 paper, but the width of report always
<12000. and it has an error "report width wider than paper". please advice.

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source [PLAINTEXT]

2. Error: Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source [PLAINTEXT]

3. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source _datareport

4. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source

5. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source [Example included]

6. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source

7. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source

8. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source [Example included]

9. Failed getting Rowset(s) from current

10. error 8577: Failed getting rowset(s) from current datasource

11. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data

12. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data