query processing
Author Message
 query processing

I'm getting an error on the following statement:

rsAppunil1.Open sqlString, cn

Does anybody know how to change the query processing time?

Error-
[IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]SQL0666 -
Estimated query processing time 92 exceeds limit 30.

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:47:01 GMT
 query processing
Thanks.
CommandTimeout =0  took care of it.

Quote:
> Hi Mark,

> Check CommandTimeout property of Command object in MSDN.

> Val

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:57:43 GMT

1. Setting SQL Server query processing options via Access/VBA

2. How to Stop Access Query Processing ?

3. Microsoft white paper regarding JET query processing

4. Limiting the number of records a query processes!

5. Question: Processing large query

6. Query (and wait till) if a file is not opened by another process

7. Query for process running

8. Processing DB queries via Internet

9. How to process data from a query that returns multiple results

10. ADO, Transaction Processing, Parameter Query, Delete Multiple Records

11. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

12. Installation process and Update process finished.