MTS pooling + ADOConnection
Author Message
 MTS pooling + ADOConnection

Hi everybody !

   Is it possible to connect two different client application that use
the same server on two differents databases ?  A client can start the
same client application, and choose a different database.  They are
using the same server application, but not the same database.  I don't
know if you understand.  Anyway.  What I want to do, is when an
application is connected to a server with a different database, it
must create another server.  For now, the application always reuse the
existing server. Is it possible to force the creation of the server,
and recognize wich one to use on next call? MTS don't know that is not
the same things.  Complicated, isn't it ?  :)

I'm programming with Delphi6 on windows 2000 pro platform and use ADO
to connect to database.

   Tanx for your help !

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:21:47 GMT

1. MTS Pool Manager?

2. MTS Object Pooling

3. MTS Object Pooling & VB Components

4. ADO Connection Pooling and MTS

5. MTS Pooling & VB

6. Resource Pool and Competence Pool

7. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

8. ODBC Connection Pooling Vs OLE DB Resource Pooling

9. problem with specifying a datasource (adoConnection) at runtime

10. Stored Procedure as recordsource for persistent ADOConnection

11. Stored Procedure as recordsource for persistent ADOConnection

12. A problem with longterm ADOConnection becomming disconnected