help finding good VB ADO book?!?!
Author Message
 help finding good VB ADO book?!?!

I'm looking for a really good book to explain the in's and out's of
using ADO through VB.  Specifically, I'm trying to use the ADO to
manipulate Access databases with Microsoft Jet as the provider.  But
I'd like to learn much more than that.  So if anyone can provide the
title and author of a really good book or books to enlighten me, I'd
be most grateful.  Thank you!

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:27:12 GMT
 help finding good VB ADO book?!?!
Check out ADO 2.6 on wrox press

Quote:
> I'm looking for a really good book to explain the in's and out's of
> using ADO through VB.  Specifically, I'm trying to use the ADO to
> manipulate Access databases with Microsoft Jet as the provider.  But
> I'd like to learn much more than that.  So if anyone can provide the
> title and author of a really good book or books to enlighten me, I'd
> be most grateful.  Thank you!

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:55:29 GMT

1. Where can I find a good VB Script book

2. need help on finding a good book.

3. Help finding good API Books

4. Help Finding the Best Books

5. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

6. Good VB database books on ADO - not many around :((((

7. Where to find good books regarding VBA programming?

8. Where to find good books regarding VBA programming?

9. Where to find good books regarding Access programming?

10. Where to find good MS SQL Book???

11. Question: where can i find a good book with SYNTAX for VBScript

12. Need to find a good book on active server page