using more than 1 database with the datagrid control
Author Message
 using more than 1 database with the datagrid control

Hi:
I am building a small application that would display customer information
using the datagrid control from an .mdb database.  When certain fields are
updated, or a new customer is added I would like to also update a remote
sql7 database by executing a stored procedure.  Is this possible?  Which
event fires when a value is changed in a cell in the datagrid?  How do I get
the new value from the datagrid?
Thank you for any and all replies

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:44:04 GMT
 using more than 1 database with the datagrid control
Hi Ward,

If the DataGrid is bound to an ADODC, you can achieve it in the ADODC's
event FieldChangeComplete. Additionally, you can retrieve the valus from
the ADODC's fields instead of from the DataGrid.

Luke

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. You assume all risk for your use. Copy Right, 2001 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:29:52 GMT

1. Using DataGrid with DAO Database

2. Update database using DataGrid

3. Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)

4. Update database using dataGrid

5. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

6. need help with Datagrid / ADO Data Control / Access Database / delete method

7. Changes in DataGrid control not reflected in the database

8. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

9. Using the Data Control to control ODBC database ?

10. Using the DataGrid control

11. Refreshing a DataGrid using a button control.

12. Using the DataGrid control