Server has not yet been opened message with VB6, CRP7 and SQL-server
Author Message
 Server has not yet been opened message with VB6, CRP7 and SQL-server

Hi,

When making  a VB6 application and using Crystal Reports 7 as reporting
tool, I get an error message "Server has not yet been opened".
I use de CRP designer in the VB6 IDE.
The database I'm talking to is Microsoft SQL-server. I make an ADO
connection using the SQL-server provider.

Any Idea what is happening here?

Greetings, Jos van Gemert.

Sun, 04 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6, CRP7, SQL-server "Server has not yet been opened" message.

2. Connection not Open + Server has not yet been opened error messages

3. VB6 and CR 8.5 Server has not yet been opened

4. Help w/ Server Has Not Yet Been Opened using ASP, ADO, SQL

5. SQL 2000/Server not open yet error

6. SQL 2000/Server not open yet error

7. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

8. Server has not yet been opened - Very Urgent

9. "the server is not yet opened"

10. server has not yet been opened ( STILL )

11. Server has not yet been opened

12. Server has not yet been opened (Urgent)