Ado and BORLAND
Author Message
 Ado and BORLAND

Hi all
Is it possible to use ado or any  other MS data access tool to connect to
the BDE. I have been using an ado control to look for drivers and can't see
anything.  I need to read and feed a Borland database in an applicatin.

Yours with thanks

Roger Stenson

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:53:05 GMT
 Ado and BORLAND
You can use ADO with ODBC or JET see:
http://www.adoanywhere.com/ado_faq/databases/xbase

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)

Interactive ADO Browser Trial  www.adoanywhere.com/cnet
Free ADO Browser (FAB)  www.adoanywhere.com/fab
Home Page www.adoanywhere.com

> Hi all
> Is it possible to use ado or any  other MS data access tool to connect to
> the BDE. I have been using an ado control to look for drivers and can't
see
> anything.  I need to read and feed a Borland database in an applicatin.

> Yours with thanks

> Roger Stenson

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:22:42 GMT

1. Can I Access Borland Interbase using ADO?

2. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

3. Borland newsgroup are far more responsible...

4. Is it possible to use VBA from Borland C++ Builder

5. How many core developers would move to Borland?

6. FA: Borland Turbo Basic

7. Borland cc+ conversion to Qbasic v 4.5

8. BORLAND IS GIVING AWAY COMPILERS FREE!!!

9. BORLAND GIVES AWAY COMPILERS !!!

10. Help with Borland Turbo Basic (OLD VERSION)???

11. Exchanging data from VisualBasic with Borland dBase

12. Accessing Borland dBase files via VISUAL BASIC