VB5 application accessing Paradox 3 database with MS ODBC
Author Message
 VB5 application accessing Paradox 3 database with MS ODBC

I'm having trouble connecting to a Paradox 3 database using the Microsoft
Paradox Driver for ODBC.

It works ok in single user mode. But when other applications are accessing
it at the same time my application does, it generates an Unexpected Error
for External Database Driver (11270).

The other applications were developed in Delphi, and my application is being
developed in VB6.

Has anyone had the same or similar problem with paradox or other ISAM
databases?
Please help me, my application won't run unless I solve this problem.

Thanks;
Gustavo De la Espriella

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 04:34:22 GMT

1. VB5 + MS Access 95 causes Paradox Engine error

2. Cannot Import a Paradox 3.x database into MS Access 2

3. MS Access 7 Database on Network and VB5 Multi User Access Problem

4. ODBC 3.5 may slow down the VB4 or VB5 to access MS SQL6.5

5. Database Programmer Position (ODBC, MS Access, SqlServer, Oracle, Sybase)

6. ODBC Connect string for MS Access 97 Database

7. ODBC driver for paradox 4.5 database???

8. Info on VB Database ODBC Drivers for Paradox

9. Opening / creating Paradox databases through ODBC

10. Info on VB Database ODBC Drivers for Paradox

11. Opening MS Access Database Application

12. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic