VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine
Author Message
 VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine

Hello,

a project I develloped on my machine cannot be compiled at a second
machine. (at my machine it compiles ok)

The error message is:

compile error: active x component: cant create object

and a ADO recordset object is hghlighted.

What goes wrong ?

Microsoft ADO Data control 6.0 is checked (enabled) at components and
the same references I use on my machine are enabled at the second
machine.
The second machine has a french WIn 98, I have a german WIN 98.

Could this cause the error ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers, Bernd.

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 VB6: cannot compile project with ADO objects on second machine
Hi Bernd.

Hast du auf der 2. Maschine die selben MDACs wie auf der ersten
installiert??
Vielleicht fehlen dir die DCOMs , werden fr 98 zwar nicht ben?tigt , aber
man wei? ja nie.

Gr?e
Nico Balen

Quote:
> Hello,

> a project I develloped on my machine cannot be compiled at a second
> machine. (at my machine it compiles ok)

> The error message is:

> compile error: active x component: cant create object

> and a ADO recordset object is hghlighted.

> What goes wrong ?

> Microsoft ADO Data control 6.0 is checked (enabled) at components and
> the same references I use on my machine are enabled at the second
> machine.
> The second machine has a french WIn 98, I have a german WIN 98.

> Could this cause the error ?

> Many thanks in advance for your help.

> Cheers, Bernd.

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6: cannot compile project with ADO data objects

2. VB6: application in runtime environment with error on loading form: ado cannot load object

3. Compiling an ActiveX dll project on several machine and retaining clsid

4. compile error: cannot find project or library

5. Object Cannot Access Database After Compiled When Called From ASP

6. Cannot convert vb6 project...

7. cannot see methods of a .Net assembly in a VB6 project

8. Creating an ADD-ON for the VB6 IDE that activates when you compile a project

9. Compiling VB5 Projects in Visual Studio VB6 - picturebox problem

10. how to compile with Visual Studio 6.0 my VB6 project

11. Compiling VB6 project without upgrading to VS2008

12. Installation of VB6 app with ADO on user machine