ADO VB App gets 430 error on clients P/C
Author Message
 ADO VB App gets 430 error on clients P/C

Hi;

I have a VB 6.0 application running agaist an Access 2002
database using ADO. It compiles, packages and installs on
my P/C ok. When I run on a client P/C I get Error
430 "Class does not support automation..." One suggestion
was use "Binary Compatability" but standard exe. defaults
to "No Compatability". How can you set "Binary
Compatability" for a standard exe?

Thanks,
Jerry

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:38:21 GMT

1. Error 430 Using VB ADO

2. Error 430 and running ADO program on W95 computers

3. ADO error 430. Help requested

4. ADO error 430

5. ADO Runtime Error 430

6. ADO Run time error #430 (when creating a recordset object)

7. 430 Error w/ADO/ORACLE8/VB5

8. Run-time error 430 for VB programmers

9. runtime error 430 from vb / 0x800A01AE from asp

10. New in VB: cannot solve Run time error 430

11. Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client

12. VB setup gets registry corrupt error on client machine