Can't register
Author Message
 Can't register

Meanwhile I install a program I get an error message, wich told me that
'can't register msado15.dll'.  The instal kit was made with the wizard.
What can I do ?
I tryed a lot of things, except deleting and make an another program.
Help me somebody !!!
Ildiko

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:00:22 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Type Library won't register when the .exe using it is registered

3. Can't register OCX's

4. Can't register OCX's

5. How to tell what OCX's and DLL's are registered

6. 'Object server not registered correctly'

7. 'Unable to register COMDLG32.OCX'

8. VB4.0 won't register OCX's built with VC++4.0

9. Registering DLL's and OCX's in Win 3.1

10. Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered

11. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install

12. error 'Library not registered'