Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?
Author Message
 Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?

Hi out there,

does anyone know about a possibility to connect ADO to a JDBC driver?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:55:09 GMT
 Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?
Hi Michael,

You can connect to the database, not to the driver. You could use virtually
any driver to do that. Which database is it?

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Hi out there,

> does anyone know about a possibility to connect ADO to a JDBC driver?

> Thanks in advance

> Michael

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:32:26 GMT
 Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?
Hi,

it's Intersystems Cach. The ODBC driver has a bug and I wanted to try the
JDBC driver to connect to Cach.

Michael

Quote:
> Hi Michael,

> You can connect to the database, not to the driver. You could use
virtually
> any driver to do that. Which database is it?

> --
> Val Mazur
> Microsoft MVP

> > Hi out there,

> > does anyone know about a possibility to connect ADO to a JDBC driver?

> > Thanks in advance

> > Michael

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:10:26 GMT
 Conneting ADO to a JDBC driver?
Try it. It is hard to say if it works or not

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> it's Intersystems Cach. The ODBC driver has a bug and I wanted to try the
> JDBC driver to connect to Cach.

> Michael

> > Hi Michael,

> > You can connect to the database, not to the driver. You could use
> virtually
> > any driver to do that. Which database is it?

> > --
> > Val Mazur
> > Microsoft MVP

> > > Hi out there,

> > > does anyone know about a possibility to connect ADO to a JDBC driver?

> > > Thanks in advance

> > > Michael

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:56:34 GMT

1. ADO Connection and a JDBC DSN or Java servlet

2. How to Convert JDBC ResultSet into ADO Recordset??

3. Access JDBC from VB/ADO?

4. ADO, text driver - ADO picks wrong data type...

5. Conneting to Paradox4.X in Novell using ADO2.6

6. Conneting via telephone line

7. connecting to jdbc from vb

8. Problem using JDBC in InterNet Explorer

9. Ann: ODBC, JDBC and OLE DB Workshop in NY

10. JDBC-ODBC-Bridge

11. Assign VBScript variable to an JDBC applet

12. Where is jdc.cab (JDBC Data source)?