ADO control
Author Message
 ADO control

Hi Everyone,

I need your help on these 2 questions.  Thank you very much!

In order to use the data link file to set up the connectionstring of an ADO control, the on line Help said I could create a .UDL file by using MS Data Link menu item on Explorer's File, New menu.  But I do not have it.  How could I add it?

If I want to use an ADO control to access Excel's data, what is the syntax?, Can someone show me a example?

Chris Ma

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:02:28 GMT
 ADO control

Hi.
1.) Just create a new text file and give it an appropriate name (for example test.udl).
2.) If you take a search in MSDN under "ADO and Excel" you will find examples of using ADO and Excel.

Good luck
Goran

  Hi Everyone,

  I need your help on these 2 questions.  Thank you very much!

  In order to use the data link file to set up the connectionstring of an ADO control, the on line Help said I could create a .UDL file by using MS Data Link menu item on Explorer's File, New menu.  But I do not have it.  How could I add it?

  If I want to use an ADO control to access Excel's data, what is the syntax?, Can someone show me a example?

  Chris Ma

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:09:54 GMT

1. ADO Control against ADO 2.1 and ADO 2.0

2. ADO control works while ADO Connection String fails

3. ADO Control OR ADO object?

4. use ado control, ado object or data environment?

5. Binding Dynamic Control to ADO Control

6. ADO control works with Acess 2000 but DAO Control does not

7. LISTBOX Control and Looping thru Access DB w/ ADO Control

8. ADO Control/Datagrid Control

9. ADO Control and DataList Control

10. OLE Control bound to an ADO control

11. ADO Control: MouseDown Question