Need Help Reporting on Multiple ADO (Disconnected) Recordsets
Author Message
 Need Help Reporting on Multiple ADO (Disconnected) Recordsets

I have a VB 6.0 (SP5) project.  I'm using multiple ADO
recordsets (disconnected) against one Access database.
I'm trying to use VB's built-in report designers to create
a report from multiple recordsets.  I cannot use the Data
Environment tools for this, but somehow need to bind the
various controls to different data sources at run time.

I'm trying to use a class as the data source, but the data
report does not seem to recognize the data source.  I
believe my binding is correct, but still nothing seems to
work ...

Any insight, guidance, suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

P. Soufleris

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 06:30:25 GMT

1. help needed with disconnected, n-tier reporting via COM, ADO and XML

2. Saving Multiple Children w/ Disconnected ADO recordset

3. Crystal Reports 8.0 and Disconnected ADO Recordsets

4. reporting with ADO disconnected recordsets

5. ADO fails to release Recordset cursor after opening disconnected Recordset

6. Help! Disconnected recordsets ADO and SQL Server

7. Report using multiple ADO Recordsets?

8. Cristal report and disconnect recordset (Help!!!)

9. Generating multiple reports from ADO Recordsets

10. Function returning disconnected recordset, need help.

11. Delete multiple records from disconnected recordset

12. Delete multiple records from disconnected recordset