Object Persistance to DB
Author Message
 Object Persistance to DB

Is it possible to persist an object, say a collection or a label or a font,
to a database?  I would like to save a font (with all of its properties) to
a SQL database and reconstitute that font for later use.

I have found lots of examples of how to persist a file to the DB using the
ADO.Stream, but I have not been able to save an object.

Thanks

MATT

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:31:43 GMT

1. Persistance of objects

2. Object Persistance/Serialization

3. Problem with Persistance of object type between apps

4. Object persistance

5. Object Persistance and Focus

6. PublicNotCreatable object collection persistance

7. Object property persistance

8. Object persistance without the PropBag?

9. someone please explain object persistance

10. Object persistance

11. Custom complex properties persistance

12. .NET Persistance