Deploying MSDE
Author Message
 Deploying MSDE

Hello,

Has anyone had any problems installing MSDE?

I've tried to install it under Windows 95, NT (sp6) and 2000  - clean
machines in each case.

It gets past the install UI.  Nothing then happens after that - I wait
forever and then reboot.  It is not in my "Add/Remove Programs" list and no
Services are installed.

Has anyone successfully installed MSDE, and has anyone successfully
incorporated it into an Installshield set up (which is my next step)?

Many thanks for any help,

Walter Park.

PS.  If replying, please also email me.

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:10:57 GMT
 Deploying MSDE
I have successfully installed it on Win2K, although I had to uninstall the
existing SQL client utilities first.

Can't help u more than that, sorry.

Quote:
> Hello,

> Has anyone had any problems installing MSDE?

> I've tried to install it under Windows 95, NT (sp6) and 2000  - clean
> machines in each case.

> It gets past the install UI.  Nothing then happens after that - I wait
> forever and then reboot.  It is not in my "Add/Remove Programs" list and
no
> Services are installed.

> Has anyone successfully installed MSDE, and has anyone successfully
> incorporated it into an Installshield set up (which is my next step)?

> Many thanks for any help,

> Walter Park.

> PS.  If replying, please also email me.

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:45:08 GMT

1. Deploying MSDE along with VB.Net application

2. deploying msde with vb.net and access 2002

3. deploying MSDE with empty database attachment

4. Deploying MSDE

5. deploying MSDE

6. Deploying MSDE...

7. Deploying MSDE

8. Trying to deploy MSDE with my App...How to guides?

9. Deploying an MSDE database

10. Deploying an MSDE database

11. MSDE, Can't edit data using MSDE

12. MDAC <--> MSDE, and Adaptec ECDC4 <--> MSDE