How can I store TIFF image in SQL database?
Author Message
 How can I store TIFF image in SQL database?
Using VB6 with MS SQL database, how can I store TIFF image (Fax) to SQL
rec., using stored proc?
Which datatype I have to use?
How can I transfer the TIFF image from Vb to the stored proc?
Thx.

Sun, 08 May 2005 23:42:20 GMT
 How can I store TIFF image in SQL database?
Hi,

You can put it in the image field type. You don't need to use stored
procedure and you can just read/write it directly as demonstrated in the
following article:

HOWTO: Access and Modify SQL Server BLOB Data by Using the ADO Stream Object
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q258038

HOWTO: Read and Write BLOBs Using GetChunk and AppendChunk
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q194975

Regards,
Elan Zhou
Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

Mon, 09 May 2005 16:20:21 GMT

1. INSERTing tiff image into an SQL database

2. STORING /LOADING IMAGES FROM ACCESS DATABASE / SQL SERVER

3. storing images inside sql server 7/2000 database

4. Storing Images OR Paths in SQL server database

5. Storing and displaying images in a SQL Server database

6. How to store image into SQL Server database?

7. Storing and displaying images in a SQL Server database

8. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server

9. Moving an image stored in a database to an image/picture control

10. Canned objects and/or images

11. storing bit-map image (bmp or jpg) on SQL Server

12. Problem to store image in SQL server 6.0 with VB 4