Database Not Up-Dating
Author Message
 Database Not Up-Dating

Hi all,

I'm coding a simple application using a one table database using Access for
a college. Initial adding and updating are not a problem but when I try to
add to the table using textbox bound controls and move from that form, the
data is not showing on other forms I have tried to .refresh the database but
is not working.

Does anyone have any simple solutions to this problem?

Thanks

--

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:11:01 GMT

1. VB3 VB4 database not update acces files

2. Database not updated from form

3. ADO BeginTrans / CommitTrans - Database not updated

4. Database not updated (URGENT please O:-)

5. ADO BeginTrans / CommitTrans - Database not updated

6. Updating Date fields in the database not working (CAPA)

7. not visible text box not updating database

8. Module changed date not updated.

9. Not having date auto updated - Help !

10. StatusBar date and time panels not updating

11. Update command not inserting correct date

12. Problem With Updating Date in database