XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Author Message
 XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

I have a program that was written a while ago in VB6 using ADO and the Jet
3.51 OLE DB driver to access an Access 97 database

The same installation has worked fine on Windows 98, NT4, 2000 ... but
doesn't work on XP

Infact every time I try to access commands in the ProjectDataEnvironment, I
get

"2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing"

Any ideas ... ??

- Neil

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:04:01 GMT
 XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Hi,

Windows XP comes with ADO 2.7. and MDAC 2.7 does not
contain OLEDB JET provider. I think you need install OLEDB
JET separately to solve your problem. You can download it
from next link

http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm#Jet4SP3info

Val

Quote:

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:15:16 GMT
 XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Thanks for the tip : actually it's jet35 ... I'll try that

One thing that I didn't mention is that we installed Access 97 on XP and
that works fine

Quote:
> Hi,

> Windows XP comes with ADO 2.7. and MDAC 2.7 does not
> contain OLEDB JET provider. I think you need install OLEDB
> JET separately to solve your problem. You can download it
> from next link

> http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm#Jet4SP3info

> Val

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:32:29 GMT
 XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Jet35sp3.exe installed, there is a Msjtor35.dll file on the computer ...
still the same error

Quote:
> Hi,

> Windows XP comes with ADO 2.7. and MDAC 2.7 does not
> contain OLEDB JET provider. I think you need install OLEDB
> JET separately to solve your problem. You can download it
> from next link

> http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm#Jet4SP3info

> Val

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:52:48 GMT
 XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
I have some sort of similar error with XP when accessing Access 2000 that
with Win 2000  I have not.

I have a -2147217911 error!

I have VB6 and there is ADO2.1 up till ADO 2.7 ... with all ADO version I
get the same error .... I also get an error with DAO.  There error I get
ONLY on writing to a table when I access an ActiveX DLL from IIS5

Evan Camilleri

Quote:

> I have a program that was written a while ago in VB6 using ADO and the Jet
> 3.51 OLE DB driver to access an Access 97 database

> The same installation has worked fine on Windows 98, NT4, 2000 ... but
> doesn't work on XP

> Infact every time I try to access commands in the ProjectDataEnvironment,
> get

> "2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or
refreshing"

> Any ideas ... ??

> - Neil

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 04:31:56 GMT

1. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

2. Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

3. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

4. Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information

5. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

6. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

7. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information

8. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

11. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

12. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing