Simple ADO question
Author Message
 Simple ADO question

I have datInvoices as ADO data control in the form (ADOdc).
I want to use it to execute SQL statement like
sSQL = "Insert into Invoices Values(123, #01/24/2000#, 2000.00)"

dataInvoice.RecordSource = sSQL

If I try datInvoices.Refresh, it gives me an error.
Error: The operation requested by application is not allowed if the object
is closed.

Then the record is actually inserted in the database.

Thanks,
Ashok

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple ADO question
Use dataInvoice.Recordset.Activeconnection.execute "Insert into Invoices
Values(123, #01/24/2000#, 2000.00)"

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple simple ADO question

2. Simple ADO question

3. 2 simple ADO questions which really bug me.

4. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

5. vb6 and ADO - simple question

6. VB6 and ADO - simple question

7. Simple Question With ADO!!

8. Simple Question With ADO