Seting App path to the ADOCD control before at run-time form load
Author Message
 Seting App path to the ADOCD control before at run-time form load

How to set the path of an adocd control to the path of the
application. The problem is that even if I set the
connectionString in the form load or form initialize of
the start up form, it still gives me errors because it
wants to load the Adocd with the old ConnectionSting witch
is not accurate at all.

Thanks for your help.

Andr Morneault

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:46:09 GMT
 Seting App path to the ADOCD control before at run-time form load
Hi Andre,
Did you get my reply?  I accidentally replied to you instead of the group.
Pauline

How to set the path of an adocd control to the path of the
application. The problem is that even if I set the
connectionString in the form load or form initialize of
the start up form, it still gives me errors because it
wants to load the Adocd with the old ConnectionSting witch
is not accurate at all.

Thanks for your help.

Andr Morneault

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:23:58 GMT

1. SSTAB loading with controls at run time LOAD() vs INITIALIZE()

2. Changing Form's BorderStyle property at run time but before form is loaded

3. Run-Time form loading - form name retrieved from database

6. Help: Loading forms at run-time.

7. Run-time error '31037': Error load form file

8. Load form at Run time

9. Define the form to load at run time...

10. Adding (loading) a Form at Run-Time ?

12. Deciding which form to load at run-time