Creating database, tables and fields problem
Author Message
 Creating database, tables and fields problem

Not sure how to do want you want.
but have you tried using MSA to create (upgradeable) copies of the DAO
tables? Try "importing"
the DAO data into a new MSA table and see that upgrades.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I created a Jet database using DAO (Access 2000 compatible). I created
> tables and fields too. After that, I started Access 2000 and added some
more
> tables from the Access 2000 user interface. Now, I tried to upsize that
> database to SQL Server 7.0. The problem is when I start new ADP in Access
> 2000, and connect to the upsized database, I cannot create or delete
records
> form tables I created using DAO. The tables I created in Access 2000 U/I
are
> OK.
> Now, I am wondering - how to create tables using DAO (or ADO) to be
exactly
> the same as those that were created with A2000 U/I? When I create tables
> with DAO, I use default parameters but it seems that tables created with
> default parameters using DAO are not the same as those created with A2000
> U/I.

> Thanks in advance!
> Dinko Deranja, B.Sc.

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:57:56 GMT

1. Creating database, tables and fields problem

2. Creating database, tables and fields problem

3. Creating database, tables and fields problem

4. Creating database, tables and fields problem

5. Creating database, tables and fields problem

6. Creating database, tables and fields problem

7. Creating database, tables and fields problem

8. Create new fields in a table based off of fields in another table

9. Create new field in existing table exactly like field in second table

10. How to create database tables,fields from VB?

11. How to create database tables,fields from VB?

12. Problem creating fields in table