Checkbox attribute in a datagrid
Author Message
 Checkbox attribute in a datagrid

Hello!

I want to have a checkbox in my datagrid, but don't
understand how to do.

In the property pages on a datagrid, under Format,
there is a format type called checkbox.

If I use that, it only show 0 or 1.

How should I do to have a checkbox in one column
for all rows ?

Thanks
/Uffe

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:56:03 GMT
 Checkbox attribute in a datagrid
You need to createa  checkbox on the project or frame that you will be using
it. when the form loads, you need to move the checkbox to the "exact cell"
location on the datagrid.

try that.

Quote:
> Hello!

> I want to have a checkbox in my datagrid, but don't
> understand how to do.

> In the property pages on a datagrid, under Format,
> there is a format type called checkbox.

> If I use that, it only show 0 or 1.

> How should I do to have a checkbox in one column
> for all rows ?

> Thanks
> /Uffe

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:09:04 GMT
 Checkbox attribute in a datagrid
Ulf,

This checkbox you mentioned is used to display the data when its content is
a boolean.

You can use the workaround Tommy Xiong suggested.

Thanks,

Peter

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:40:49 GMT

1. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

2. Checkbox format in datagrid not showing checkboxes

3. Button attribute in a datagrid

4. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

5. DataGrid with dynamic CheckBox

6. Trapping CheckedChanged event from a checkbox on a datagrid

7. Checkbox in Datagrid

8. How To place Checkbox in a DataGrid?

9. Checkbox in Datagrid

10. Getting a list of checked asp:Checkbox from a DataGrid

11. CheckBox.Checked property in the Header of a Dynamically created DataGrid Column

12. Checkbox within a Datagrid column