Bind DataRepeater to recordset in code
Author Message
 Bind DataRepeater to recordset in code

If I've created an ADO OLE DB recordset in code, can I then use it to
populate the controls of an ActiveX control I've created and put into a
DataRepeater?

Or do I have to bind the ADO Data Control to my recordset and then bind
the DataRepeater to the ADO Data Control?

Can anyone put me right here?  An example would be very welcome.

TIA

Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help binding recordset to DataRepeater

2. Binding datarepeater to child recordset of adodc control with recordsource created whith sql SHAPE statement

3. Binding a control to a recordset defined by code

4. DHTML binding recordset to table in VB code

5. Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code

6. DataRepeater not Binding

7. Help/Examples on DataRepeater control (specifically data bound combobox)

8. Binding field controls on control (form) within datarepeater cont rol

9. unable to get bound dataRepeater to display on 2nd machine

10. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

11. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

12. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery