datacombo in datagrid, is 3rd party ocx a must?
Author Message
 datacombo in datagrid, is 3rd party ocx a must?

Hello,

I'm very new to VB, I just encountered a problem, that is to place a
datacombo into a datagrid. I did not know how to do that using just VB
standard coding. However I was adviced to use 3rd party ocx like
datawidgets.

I was a powerbuilder programmer and I don't see any problem performing the
mentioned using just Powerbuilder and no 3rd party ocx required.

I may be wrong that it is infact a standard feature in VB, please tell me
how to do?

p/s: I've searched many websites and newsgroups and couldn't find an answer
to it, pardon me if I posted something which was mentioned and solved
earlier (if so, please revert me to that message).

Regards,

Alvin

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:51:28 GMT

1. COMCTL.OCX or 3rd party OCX's

2. Wrapping 3rd party ocx in my own ocx

3. Recommendations for a good 3rd party DataGrid windows control

4. 3rd Party Datagrid

5. Problem with VB4's 3rd party OCX control

6. REQ: Info on 3rd party OCX's for screen effects

7. Embedding 3rd party OCX controls in ActiveX DLL

8. 3rd Party ocx placed on form causes following error(s) when running as an NT Service

9. signing 3rd party OCX

10. 3rd Party ocx placed on form causes following error(s) when running as an NT Service

11. Help Correcting 3rd party Slacker Code

12. Interoperability Issue w/ 3rd Party Object