Multi-user ADO programming
Author Message
 Multi-user ADO programming

I've just started writing my first VB application which is going to be
for multiple users.  Does anyone have any tips for me and/or any sources
on the internet that I can look at with reference to ADO and multi-user
programming?

Cheers,

Mike

  _alt.0
1K Download

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:19:40 GMT
 Multi-user ADO programming
The things to search for are:
Connection.Mode
Connection.IsolationLevel
Recordset.LockType
Connection.BeginTrans/CommitTrans/Rollback

Typical error message:
Cannot locate the record another user changed..

Wrox press seem popular.

You can experiment with anything you read with our browser
http://www.adoanywhere.com/download/aaBrowse2_7.zip

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)
Interactive ADO Object Browser

> I've just started writing my first VB application which is going to be
> for multiple users.  Does anyone have any tips for me and/or any sources
> on the internet that I can look at with reference to ADO and multi-user
> programming?

> Cheers,

> Mike

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:54:46 GMT

1. Access programming for multi-user environment

2. Seeking Expertise on Multi-user Programming.

3. Programming Outlook Toolbar Buttons for Multi-Users

4. Can Access support multi-user client/server programming??

5. question about multi-user database programming

6. ActiveX: help needed on architecture in multi-user program

7. Multi-User Program using Access question

8. VB Multi-user programming

9. Seeking Expertise on Multi-user Programming.

10. About Multi User Programming

11. Multi user programming

12. Multi-User Programming