Get all queries using ADO
Author Message
 Get all queries using ADO

I've used openschema to retrieve "view" queries, however, I want to
get all queries not just select queries.

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 03:50:10 GMT
 Get all queries using ADO
Have a look in the OpenSchema call for Procedures.

AdoAnywhere has an OpenSchema Gui feature
http://www.adoanywhere.com/download/aaBrowse2_7.zip

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)
Interactive ADO Object Browser

> I've used openschema to retrieve "view" queries, however, I want to
> get all queries not just select queries.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:23:43 GMT

1. Getting List of Stored Queries in Access using ADO

2. Getting an error using OpenRecordSet to open a query

3. Getting data from Excel to VB using ADO problem

4. Getting ODBC dialog box to appear using ADO?

5. Getting data from #TEMP table using ADO

6. Getting ODBC dialog box to appear using ADO?

7. getting the return value of a stored function using ADO

8. Newbie:Getting a recordset from a stored procedure using ADO

9. Not getting a return_value from SQL7 using ADO

10. Getting a resultset from a SELECT query embedded in another query

11. MS Access parameter queries using VID and ADO

12. Visual Basic 6.0 / ADO / Using an Access Query