ado 2.6 stream limitation?
Author Message
 ado 2.6 stream limitation?

I am trying to load a big stream into a xml document object, but the program
is not responding.

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ado 2.6 stream limitation?
ADODB Stream object response time depends on size of Stream.
It could handle large size but it is extremely slow.

Check what format you are using. I think it should be Unicode instead of
ANSI.

--
Sergei
Check out HOT utilities for Access and VB developers

Quote:
> I am trying to load a big stream into a xml document object, but the
program
> is not responding.

Mon, 19 May 2003 06:51:55 GMT

1. MDAC 2.6 Stream XML Recordset

2. bad Stream ref after MDAC 2.6 I install

3. MDAC 2.6 Stream XML Recordset

4. ADO 2.5 or ADO 2.6

5. why is ADO 2.6 referenced differently?

6. Using ADO 2.6 in .NET

7. ADO and MDAC 2.6

8. ADO 2.6 Help Files

9. Is ADO 2.6 buggy/slow?

10. ADO 2.6 and Oracle 8.1.6 - column data missing when opening a recordset

11. ADO 2.6 and SQL*Server 97 - unable to get .recordcount to work

12. ADO 2.6 problem Can't read BLOB data from Sqlserver 2000 table