How can I add a recordset to a collection?
Author Message
 How can I add a recordset to a collection?

Hello I have a recordset that contains all the data I need, is there a way
to take that whole recordset and add it to a collection? this is what I
tried and I keep getting a Type Mismatch error
v_cmerge.recordsets.add (rsdata1)
where rsdata1 is the recordset object. any help will be appreciated!
Patrick

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Collection.Add and Collection.Item question?

2. Opened Recordsets don't show up in Recordsets Collection

3. Key for recordset in recordsets collection

4. ? Collection add object -> usercontrol add control

5. ? Collection add object -> usercontrol add control

6. Can we Add Recordset in another Recordset

7. How do I create a canned form?

8. Collections, Collections and More Collections

9. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

10. Canned pages....

12. Crystal Reports Canned Code