Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information
Author Message
 Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information

-2147467259
?err.Description
Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

I got this error trying to update a normal Access db table

anybody know what this error is trying to tell me??

thanks

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information
Probably the record you try to update is not unique. Probably you update a
query recordset (maybe a join) and somehow there are multiple records that
might be updateable. Make the record unique either by selection or by adding
an autonumber field to the table.
Quote:

>-2147467259
>?err.Description
>Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

>I got this error trying to update a normal Access db table

>anybody know what this error is trying to tell me??

>thanks

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

2. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

3. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

4. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

5. Insufficient base table information error

6. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

7. Insufficient base table information error question

8. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Insufficient base table information!!!

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

11. insufficient base table information

12. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information