ExecuteComplete event
Author Message
 ExecuteComplete event

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody has ever seen anything like this before.
I've coded a VB6 app (MDAC 2.6) that fires off a query and in the
execute complete event of the Connection object processes the returned
data.

Everything works fine.

But .. :) .. on this one particular machine, it seems as though the
event never gets fired off, I've popped some 'msgbox state' statements
in the code and it looks as though it just simply doesn't fire.  Now
the only difference between this and the working examples is Novell
netware is running on the box that I'm having trouble with, oh and the
OS is Win2000.

Anybody ever seen/experienced anything similar in the past?

Thanks for any help !

Jon

Sun, 08 May 2005 23:28:08 GMT

1. ADODB.Error object is nothing in ExecuteComplete event

2. need help on ExecuteComplete event for Connection object ??

3. ExecuteComplete lies about errors

4. ExecuteComplete?

5. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

6. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

7. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

8. Control Event Problem (Post Event after an event is fired)

9. object created in workbook_open event handler disappears on exit from the event handler

10. Excel events (need shutdown event)???

11. ItemChange event firing off after ItemAdd event

12. Changing non-recurring events to yearly recurring events