Desperate Design Works fine EXE Crashes!!!
Author Message
 Desperate Design Works fine EXE Crashes!!!

Hi

I have a form that in design works fine when creating EXE it cases a MSVBVM
crash.

The form has 14 ADODC Controls of which about 9 are  bound to ComboBoxes.

Does anyone know if this is a limit on VB?
Suggestions on other possible reasons?

Looking forward to help

Thanks

Meir

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:58:18 GMT
 Desperate Design Works fine EXE Crashes!!!
I have more than 14 controls without a problem. When are you getting the
error? Is it during compiling? Or is it when running the compiled exe? Are
you running the exe on the same computer or a different one? The more
explicit info you provide, the more likely somebody can help with an answer.
It may also help to know what version of VB and operating system(s) are
involved.

-Steven Elliott

Quote:
> Hi

> I have a form that in design works fine when creating EXE it cases a
MSVBVM
> crash.

> The form has 14 ADODC Controls of which about 9 are  bound to ComboBoxes.

> Does anyone know if this is a limit on VB?
> Suggestions on other possible reasons?

> Looking forward to help

> Thanks

> Meir

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 01:11:46 GMT

1. VB using COM crashed in IDE, exe is fine

2. COM callbacks, fine in IDE, crash in EXE

3. Win 2000 exe runs fine on 98 but crashes on 95 and NT

4. Report works fine in design but does not when called from VB.

5. Application Crashes on Windows 95 - Works Fine on Windows NT Workstation

6. Why does reading from memory at runtime cause crash but works fine in debug

7. Works fine when not an EXE...

8. GPF in EXE; Works Fine in IDE

9. VB 6: CreateThread: EXE works fine, IDE Blows up

10. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine

11. Working at design time : Error in exe

12. Working at design time : Error in exe