Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))
Author Message
 Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))

     I have 128 MB 's of sdram and my board is set right and bios is
configured how the book says it should be , but the stupid thing will
not see anymore than 32MB not in DOS not in WINDOWS nowhere.....
      I am fed up and frusterated other than that iit is working
fine .....   Could anyone shed some new light on this for me or should
I just buy a new board and processor ??
       I would be eternally grateful for a response ...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))
What OS & processor chip are you running?

--
Patrick Logan, MCSD
Senior Technical Development Advisor

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of McKessonHBOC.

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Will someone please Reply ? (((((( Please))))))))
Try to re-insert the SDRAM chip and in BIOS use check RAM power on booting.
If there is no Error in the RAM and still get 32MB that means there is
something wrong with the BIOS chip or the mother board.

Quote:
>      I have 128 MB 's of sdram and my board is set right and bios is
> configured how the book says it should be , but the stupid thing will
> not see anymore than 32MB not in DOS not in WINDOWS nowhere.....
>       I am fed up and frusterated other than that iit is working
> fine .....   Could anyone shed some new light on this for me or should
> I just buy a new board and processor ??
>        I would be eternally grateful for a response ...

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 07 May 2003 09:14:42 GMT

1. This is a Test....Could someone reply please!

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

5. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

6. please someone, please help!

7. I NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED TO HELP PLEASE ........PLEASE........

8. I need someone to teach my VB willing to pay

9. Opening a Password locked MDB file (REPLY PLEASE!)

10. Please REply as soon as possible

11. SteveT, Please Reply!

12. Please help with replying with templates