Change size of first row in Excel when importing Recordset data
Author Message
 Change size of first row in Excel when importing Recordset data

Hi,

Trying to change the size of the first row in Excel, what would I put where
the
????????? are?  I want to make it a little bigger then the default size.

thanks
Gerry

' Copy field names to the first row of the worksheet
    fldCount = Rs.Fields.Count
    For iCol = 1 To fldCount
        xlWs.Cells(1, iCol).Value = Rs.Fields(iCol - 1).Name
        xlWs.Rows(1).Font.Bold = True
        xlWs.Rows(1).Font.Size = 10
        ???????????
    Next

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:36:31 GMT
 Change size of first row in Excel when importing Recordset data
The property is RowHeight, not Height as a person might expect.

Remember we can always record a quick macro to find answers to mysteries
like this one.

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:00:00 GMT

1. Importing Excel 4.0 data into a VB5 recordset

2. Importing Excel 4.0 data into a VB5 recordset

3. Syntax for referencing the first row from a recordset in an If Then statement

4. First Row of Recordset

5. missing first row of Excel file

6. Problem when column heading is not first row in Excel

7. Reading Excel sheet via ADO.NET skips first row

8. Lock first column and title row in Excel sheet by code

9. Need Help on Importing Field Names from First Record for Fixed Field data

10. import specific rows from an excel spreadsheet

11. Crystal Data Objects - Only First 10 Rows Accessible

12. Visdata app corrupts first col of first row in table