WHLLAPI - Retrieving data from Mainframe
Author Message
 WHLLAPI - Retrieving data from Mainframe

Anyone happen to have information regarding the use of "WHLLAPI" to retrieve
data from mainframes.

Any information or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

We have the DLL's - we just need to find out the parameters of every
function in the WHLLAPI dll.

Thanks in advance.

.Yarone Goren

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 WHLLAPI - Retrieving data from Mainframe

I have a manual but only hard cover.  Try the following address.  They are
who I got my info from.
http://supportweb.attachmate.com/products/tools/tools.htm

Myron.

Quote:
>Anyone happen to have information regarding the use of "WHLLAPI" to
retrieve
>data from mainframes.

>Any information or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

>We have the DLL's - we just need to find out the parameters of every
>function in the WHLLAPI dll.

>Thanks in advance.

>.Yarone Goren

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WHLLAPI - Retrieving data from Mainframe

2. WHLLAPI - Retrieving data from Mainframe

3. Import Data File from Mainframe?

4. Import Mainframe Data To Multiple Tables???

5. Pulling data from a mainframe

6. VB4 mainframe data via ODBC is slowwwww

7. Transfer of Mainframe VSAM data to VB4

8. Visual Basic uses as Front end Application to Mainframe Data Entry

9. Transfer of Mainframe VSAM data to VB4

10. VB and Mainframe Data

11. Whllapi Windows?

12. Whllapi