Accessing DB on web site?
Author Message
 Accessing DB on web site?

Hi

I'll try and keep it simple.

I have a web site.  I have copied up an Access database to the website
directory.  I want to access this database from a VB6 standard exe program
running on a client.  I can't figure out how to do this, or even if it can
be done.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sandra

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ACCESS DB on WEB SITE ?

2. code to access an MS ACCESS database held on a web site

3. code to access an ACCESS database help on a web site

4. Accessing Access DB over the web

5. Access DB and ActiveX controls on an internet site

6. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

7. Site Maps - for web site

8. Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)

9. Access ADP called by web site

10. Interresting Access Web Site, Please suggest.

11. New article posted on the Access Developer web site

12. Access ADP called by web site