sp3 for vb is shit?
Author Message
 sp3 for vb is shit?

I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sp3 for vb is shit?

Quote:
> I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
> not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

Try a more {*filter*} like subject and maybe you'll get an intelligent response.

--
----------
James

Modern Business Solutions

Remove xxx for email

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sp3 for vb is shit?

My SP3 done prefectly right. try to install again!

Ron

Quote:

> I download the sp3 for vb5 from ms, but after install the sp3, my vb do
> not recognize all kinds of database type? what's wrong?

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.net god that shits ugly

2. VB 5.0 is a piece of shit!

4. Mouse problems with Visual Basic 5(sp3) and Windows NT 4.0 (sp3)

5. S.H.I.T

6. STOP THE DAMN NAZI SHIT!

7. showing a form while shitting down the system

8. Miracle Dog, Shits Money

9. Oh my shit!

10. "Unexpected Error" shit

11. newbee shit