Invalid Results using aggregate column MDAC 2.1
Author Message
 Invalid Results using aggregate column MDAC 2.1

I recently installed MDAC 2.1, and have discovered a serious problem with
invalid results being returned when using aggregate columns.

I am using Excel VBA; connecting to an Informix database.  The particular
application I am using returns correct values under MDAC 1.5.

When using a count(*) function, any value with zeroes as significant digits are
truncated. For example, a value of 12340 is returned as 1234.  7000 is returned
as 7.

Any ideas?  (This is maddening!!)

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC Drive returns records using MDAC 2.0 but not MDAC 2.1 SP 2

2. MDAC 2.6 on the Server and MDAC 2.1 on the Client - Big Problems

3. MDAC 2.0 Vs MDAC 2.1 - Compatibility Issues.

4. MDAC 2.6 on the Server and MDAC 2.1 on the Client - Big Problems

5. MDAC 2.1 and Access 97(-) Incompatable

6. MDAC 2.1 & File locking problem

7. VB5/MDAC 2.1 Problem?

8. Service Pack 3 and MDAC 2.1

9. SQL7 and MDAC 2.1 SP1 Bug

10. H E L P MDAC 2.1 Driver

11. MDAC 2.1 and Terminal Server

12. HELP!!: MDAC 2.1 appears to corrupt my data