Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Author Message
 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

I receive this error when I try to update any changes on a Dbase III table.
I had this error in the past also on SQL tables, I fixed it by defining a
primary key.
The DBase tables are from another programm that I can't change.
Does anyone know how to fix this

Thanks
Bart

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

2. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

3. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

4. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

5. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

6. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

7. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

8. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing?

11. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

12. VB6 ADO Insufficient Base Table information for updating or refreshing error (Why?)