Multiple results to a search in a database
Author Message
 Multiple results to a search in a database

Can anyone assist with the following please.

I can find the way to search a database for a single record but how do you
deal with multiple results to the search? I cannot give each record an
individual identity number and, in theory (but highly unlikely), I could get
two identical records inputted on the same day.

In an ideal world I would like to give the user a list of all matches from
which they could choose which one they want and then, if that is not the
case, to return to the list and they could choose another. I'm sure you
experts out there will be able to solve this for me.

Pete Boys

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple results to a search in a database

2. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

3. Search non multiple result

4. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

5. Multiple result search

6. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

7. Multiple records found when searching a database

8. Searching Database to display multiple items?

9. How to automate logging into multiple Databases, Searching, then downloading files

10. How to automate logging into multiple Databases, Searching, then downloading

11. Search multiple database fields

12. Multiple Table/Field Database Search