DSN less connection to server error IM012 Driver keyword syntax error
Author Message
 DSN less connection to server error IM012 Driver keyword syntax error

We are connecting to SQL server using ODBC DSN-less connection.  The code
works on 99% of the machines except a few where it gives the error IM012,
Driver Keyword Syntax Error.  We checked the SQL Server drivers and they
are installed propertly on the client's machine.  SQL Server client is
configured properly.  I cannot find any obvious difference between this
machine and others running the applicayion.

This is MSSQL 6.5, SQLSRV32.DLL Version 2.65.xxxx

The connection string used in all machines is:
driver={SQL
Server};server=ServerName;database=DBName;uid=UserName;pwd=UserPwd

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
issam elbaytam
ClinEffect Systems

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

2. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

3. Need Connection string for VB6 DAO DSN-LESS Connections to SQL Server 2000

4. Import Excel with ODBC Drivers and DSN-less connection

5. DSN-less text driver connection??

6. Need DSN'less connection to Client Access ODBC Driver

7. DSN-less text driver connection??

8. DSN Less Connection to SQL Server

9. DSN-Less Crystal Connection to SQL Server

10. DSN-less ODBC connection to SQL Server

11. ADO - DSN less connection to SQL server Database

12. ADO DSN-Less Connection to SQL Server