SQL query help needed
Author Message
 SQL query help needed

Hi all.

I've designed a search form where the user can input a Customer # to
filter records and I want to allow the user to leave the Cust# field
blank to view all records.
I've designed a parameter query in Access95 and works fine if I enter
a CustID parameter, but when I leave the parameter blank, doesn't
return any record.
I've tried some criteria combinations using IIf, IsNull and some other
functions from Access - SQL, but no avail.
I know this can be acomplished by building the SQL query on the fly,
but I want to do it with a stored query on the Access MDB.
What filtering criteria/clause must I have to include to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alfonso Montero Lopez

Quitar la palabra XXREMOVE al responder a mi direccion.
Remove the word XXREMOVE when replying to my address.

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL Query help needed

2. URGENT: SQL Query help needed!

3. Need help with a query, and SQL

4. SQL query-need help!

5. VBA excell + query vers sql 6.5 help needed

6. Need help with some ASP SQL query...

7. Newbie needs help with DAO SQL Query Problem

8. Need help executing a sql query in VB 5.0

9. Need Help with Update Query VB 6/SQL 7

10. Help with SQL parameter query needed!

11. Need help with a rdo sql query problem

12. Need help with SQL-query