Creating a VB6 accounting package
Author Message
 Creating a VB6 accounting package

Hi,

I need some help in setting up a simple accounting package using VB. I
have some basic VB6 experience and need to set up an application with
simple income and expenditure input fields that consist of dates, amounts
and source. It must also be able to supply a simple report giving current
balance and total amount of expenditure per group on a monthly basis. Can
anyone help in directing me to a location where I can find some source
code that will assist me in setting up something like this?

Thanks

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating a VB6 accounting package
I can write the source code myself as long as you have a good descriptions
of the business.

It seeems that you do not know the application before the attempt to
design it. It is impossible to have a source code when you are not ready.

Quote:
> I need some help in setting up a simple accounting package using VB. I
> have some basic VB6 experience and need to set up an application with
> simple income and expenditure input fields that consist of dates,
amounts
> and source. It must also be able to supply a simple report giving
current
> balance and total amount of expenditure per group on a monthly basis.
Can
> anyone help in directing me to a location where I can find some source
> code that will assist me in setting up something like this?

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating a VB6 accounting package
Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

This is not for a bussiness but is for my hiking club. The income fields
need to be "Date" "Amount" and "Source". The Expenditure fields need to
be "Date" "Amount" "Expense Item". The item field would consist of a
number of choices such as Trails Booked, Equipment, Stationery, Meetings.
I would also like to be able to generate a Monthly report giving the
current balance and total amount paid to each expense group.

I do not expect anyone to actualy do this for me but was hoping that I
could be directed to usefull sites that might have the relevent info for
me.

Thanks

Quote:

> I can write the source code myself as long as you have a good
descriptions
> of the business.

> It seeems that you do not know the application before the attempt to
> design it. It is impossible to have a source code when you are not ready.

> > I need some help in setting up a simple accounting package using VB. I
> > have some basic VB6 experience and need to set up an application with
> > simple income and expenditure input fields that consist of dates,
> amounts
> > and source. It must also be able to supply a simple report giving
> current
> > balance and total amount of expenditure per group on a monthly basis.
> Can
> > anyone help in directing me to a location where I can find some source
> > code that will assist me in setting up something like this?

> --

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. automatic create user account, computer account in 2000 server

2. Prob w/ creating and executing DTS package from VB6

3. Path file access in creating package with wizard in vb6

4. Accounting Packages

5. Third party Accounting and Inventory packages

6. VB Accounting Packages

7. Need to write an Accounting package

8. Develop An Accounting Package using VB

9. Accounting packages

10. Need accounting package in Visual Basic with source code

11. Integrating Accounting Packages

12. Third party Accounting and Inventory packages