Help! GPF / DAO350.dll / Page Fault
Author Message
 Help! GPF / DAO350.dll / Page Fault

I'm using VB5 Pro on Win95, Oracle ODBC (not jet), and "suddenly" I'm
getting these GPF's everywhere. I swear I didn't make any changes that
could have effected this.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really in a bind now ...

Thanks,
-Jim Mangione

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! GPF / DAO350.dll / Page Fault

I don't know whether this will help you or not as for many other, no GPF
is found.  Recently I read somewhere, maybe in VBPJ or Microsoft's
Interactive Development magazine, that MS will release VB5 patch VERY
SOON due to MANY reported GPF problems.

FYI, I don't use VB5, yet.

-- Kiran

Quote:

> I'm using VB5 Pro on Win95, Oracle ODBC (not jet), and "suddenly" I'm
> getting these GPF's everywhere. I swear I didn't make any changes that
> could have effected this.

> Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really in a bind now ...

> Thanks,
> -Jim Mangione

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! GPF / DAO350.dll / Page Fault

2. Page Fault in DAO350.DLL in VB5 with SQL 7.0

3. DAO350.DLL page fault error - VB5 odbc connection to local SQL Server7

4. Page Fault in DAO350.DLL in VB5 with SQL 7.0

5. Page Fault in DAO350.DLL in VB5 with SQL 7.0

6. Invalid Page Fault in MSJET35.DLL - Help!

7. Page Fault in EXPSRV.dll --- desperate for help

8. HELP - invalid page fault module MSJT3032.DLL

9. GPF fault in DAO2516.DLL

10. Page Fault in EXPSRV.dll --- desperate for help

11. Need help with page fault in SCRRUN.DLL

12. VB5 page fault in GDI32.DLL: PLEASE HELP!!