Character set
Author Message
 Character set

I am creating a database in VB and populating with data from a dBase
file.The primary key field in the dBase file contains extended
characters from the terminal set rather than the system set and is
therefore duplicatng records. Could anyone please advise on how to make
VB see a different character set.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Character set

If you find the answer, please let me know.

Dave Emmert

Quote:

--
Dave & Sara Emmert

homepage: www.geocities.com/~demmert

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. special character problem - character sets?

2. Foreign character sets

3. Character sets

4. ASCII encoding and character sets...

5. POWERBASIC, changing character sets?

6. extended character set

7. visual basic extended character set and Oracle

8. DOS CHARACTER SET

9. Printing PC-8 character set in VB5

10. Character set / Access

11. Access MDB and ISO character set

12. Display foreign character sets in VB