Multi column List Box ??
Author Message
 Multi column List Box ??

Hi,

I am in the process of coverting my MS Access 97 applications to vb6. In
Access I use the listbox component for displaying detail records in
master-detail relationships. I do this because the user has a clear and
small list, showing the significant data allowing him to make a selection by
selecting (or double clicking) a line in the listbox.

When I try to do this in vb, the listboxes only have one column to display.

Can someone to point me to examples how this task can be done in VB.
Searching in all code-sites" didn't bring me a satisfactory solution.

Thanks,

Joost

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:20:51 GMT
 Multi column List Box ??
VB just does not have what you want.   The closest you can do is use a
datagrid of some sort or manually populate a listview control.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am in the process of coverting my MS Access 97 applications to vb6. In
> Access I use the listbox component for displaying detail records in
> master-detail relationships. I do this because the user has a clear and
> small list, showing the significant data allowing him to make a selection
by
> selecting (or double clicking) a line in the listbox.

> When I try to do this in vb, the listboxes only have one column to
display.

> Can someone to point me to examples how this task can be done in VB.
> Searching in all code-sites" didn't bring me a satisfactory solution.

> Thanks,

> Joost

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:09:18 GMT

1. Help - Create Multi Column List Box In VBA

2. Multi-column List Box Controls

3. Question: Good data aware multi column list box?

4. Multi-Column List box that supports Images?

5. Multi-column List Box Controls

6. Multi-column list boxes?

7. Multi column list box?

8. Multi column List boxes

9. Multi Column List box

10. multi column list box with custum sort

11. Populating Multi-Column List Box

12. How do I create a multi-column list box