Connecting SQL Server 7 with WebServer as well as Local Server
Author Message
 Connecting SQL Server 7 with WebServer as well as Local Server

Sir

Hi

This is Mahendra here.

I got a  small doubt.

I am using SQL SERVER 7  which is on LOCAL as well as on The WEB

I wanted to update both data simultaneously

Option 1:
---------
Either i should update both local & web server simultaneously.

Option 2:
---------
Either i should update Local & web server after some perod.

can you suggest me some thing on this topic.

I am using your site very oftenly, and i really got helped from that Lot
in developing my projects.

Waiting For reply

if some one can help me I will be very great ful

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Connecting SQL Server 7 with WebServer as well as Local Server
I kind of understood what you said, but still am not 100% clear!

If you are using SQL Server 7on a machine, of course it is local (to that
machine) and of course it would be accessible on the Web (internet would be
better wording).

Now the bit I don't get is the updating the data 'simultaneously'......what
do you mean?????

Please provide more in-depth information, that way you wil get a more
quicker responce from the newsgroup!

Quote:

>Sir

>Hi

>This is Mahendra here.

>I got a  small doubt.

>I am using SQL SERVER 7  which is on LOCAL as well as on The WEB

>I wanted to update both data simultaneously

>Option 1:
>---------
>Either i should update both local & web server simultaneously.

>Option 2:
>---------
>Either i should update Local & web server after some perod.

>can you suggest me some thing on this topic.

>I am using your site very oftenly, and i really got helped from that Lot
>in developing my projects.

>Waiting For reply

>if some one can help me I will be very great ful

>--

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best way to build a local table from SQL server

2. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

3. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

4. sql server connect. Migration Access->sql server

5. Connect to SQL Server on local machine

6. Best mode for connect with SQL Server DSN or DSNless

7. Best way to connect to sql server tables.

8. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script

9. Best T-SQL and PL/SQL Server Programming Environment

10. connect to sql server through sql-dmo

11. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

12. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]