Please help.....just simple Newbies Question
Author Message
 Please help.....just simple Newbies Question

When adding item (let say a name) into a listbox with sort = true, how can I
move the listIndex to the one I have just added ?? Thanks.

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help.....just simple Newbies Question
try looking at the NewIndex property.

Quote:

>When adding item (let say a name) into a listbox with sort = true, how can
>move the listIndex to the one I have just added ?? Thanks.

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SIMPLE SIMPLE ListView Question. Please help

2. Newbies need help......Urgent please help!!

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. SIMPLE QUESTION, please SIMPLE ANSWER

5. help: text justed in reports access

6. Newbies need helo.....Urgent please help...!!

7. Simple question, please help!

8. Simple question, Please Help!!! :)))

9. Please Help with a simple question

10. Simple Question! Please Help