DBGrid delete row weirdness...
Author Message
 DBGrid delete row weirdness...

A while ago I posted a note in here asking why the I couldn't delete an
entire row from my DBGrid when I had the whole row selected and I hit the
delete key.  It just wasn't deleting the row at all - nothing was
happening - as I was expecting it to.

Anyhoo, no hard answers were forthcoming, so I sort of gave up on it and
just brought the partly-completed product to my client's computer for a
beta-test run.  Lo and behold, the highlighted row was deleted quite nicely
when I highlighted it and then hit the delete key.

What's the difference here?  My home system is win95, and theirs is win98.
My database files (the needed ocx's and all that)were installed by VB 6.0
automatically, and theirs were installed with the exe packager that VB
provides.

fungi

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

2. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

3. problem w/ delete rows from Sheridan DBGrid

4. Apex True DBGrid: Annoying delete row behavior

5. Deleting rows in DBGrid

6. DbGrid - deleting a row

7. Add/Update/Delete rows to DBGrid

8. Problems deleting last row on Dbgrid control

9. Problem deleting a row from DBGrid.

10. Can't Delete A Row in DBGrid After Programmatic Update

11. Help needed in refreshing the MS-DBGrid after deleting row

12. Delete Row in a Unbound DBGRID