VB5, ADO 1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5
Author Message
 VB5, ADO 1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5

I'm having problems executing "UpdateBatch" using the Oracle ODBC driver.  I
get an "UpdateBatch failed" error.  It seems to work fine with the Microsoft
Oracle ODBC driver but we have had other issues with that one.

I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight.

Thanks,

Eric Bettan

Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5, ADO 1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5
Try the MERANT Connect ODBC driver for Oracle. You can download a free
evaluation copy at http://www.merant.com/datadirect/download/eval.
Quote:

> I'm having problems executing "UpdateBatch" using the Oracle ODBC driver.  I
> get an "UpdateBatch failed" error.  It seems to work fine with the Microsoft
> Oracle ODBC driver but we have had other issues with that one.

> I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight.

> Thanks,

> Eric Bettan

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5, ADO 1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5

2. Vb5/ADO 1.5/Oracle 7.3 Long Raw field - .GetChunk causes App error

3. ADO 1.5 and Oracle stored procedures

4. Ado 1.5 with Oracle 8

5. VB5EE setup wizard and mdac 1.5 (ado 1.5) problem

6. ADO 1.5 - VB5.0 - SQL Server 6.5

7. VB5, ADO 1.5, SQL Server 6.5 problem

8. VB5 / ADO 1.5 / SQL Server 6.5

9. VB5, ADO 1.5, SQL Server 6.5 problem

10. VB5 and Error Handling in ADO 1.5

11. LDAP connection with ADO 1.5

12. ADO 1.5 CMD error when executing Stored Procedures??